Approvals by Design's full-service approach to design & drafting means that the team are able to help you build a home for your family, renovating or developing a property with multiple residences, or even with any unapproved works located on your property. They will assist with yield plans; feasibility studies and concept drawings, creating a set of professional drawings including site plans, floor plans, elevations, sections, details, internal wet area plans and elevations, as well as electrical plans. Each will be customised and modified to meet you and your families requirements. With the guidance of our drafting team, teamed with exceptional customer service for WABCA Group you will feel confident that the finished project will meet and further your expectations.
The team will provide traditional 2- dimensional layouts which include floor plans and elevations. We will also offer a complete three-dimensional (3D) rendering service that gives a more realistic perspective on the project, where you will retain the copyright to your drawings. The team at WABCA have become experts on the Residential Design Codes (R-Codes), Building Codes of Australia (BCA) and local government planning schemes. This expertise means our clients are removed from the frustration that is nearly always present in the design and drafting phase, and we will direct you through the many applications necessary to get a project off the ground.
Residential Services· Obligation free initial consultation to discuss your ideas
· Prepare sketch plans based on your brief, budget and site considerations
· Document more detailed preliminary plans with photo realistic 3D perspectives and animated "walk throughs"
· Liaise with Building Surveyors, Energy Assessors, Town Planners and Bush fire assessors
· Obtain all relevant Council Approvals
· Prepare working drawings and specifications for buildings
· Tender plans to builders to obtain the best value quote
· Assess all tender documents and prices
· Undertake contract administration and progressive site inspections
· Owner-Builder Liaison
· Final Signoff and handover
Residential Designs· Single Storey
· Double Storey
· Mixed Use Developments
· Over 55's Housing
· Extensions of Varying Sizes
· Heritage Additions